for added savings
It’s time to vie for the world’s pre- mier communication award: Enter your best work in the IABC Gold
Quill Awards program. Winning a
Gold Quill gets you:
• Recognition for your communication excellence on a global scale.
• A stronger résumé that will raise
your professional profile.
• A reputation that precedes you.
• New respect from your boss for making a real difference.
• The personal brand of an innovator.
The early-bird deadline, with a discount on entry fees, is 31 January. The
final deadline is 10 March. For more
information, visit gq.iabc.com.
Study links culture
of trust to employee
social media use
Findings from the first Social Workplace Trust Study are now available
on IABC’s website. The study, conducted by Human 1.0 in partnership
with IABC, the Great Place to Work
Institute and the Society for New
Communications Research, reveals a
correlation between workplace trust
and the use of social media.
The white paper identifies 11 key
• Senior/executive leadership respondents believe that they have a more
open, honest and inclusive workplace environment than lower-level
respondents report having.
•Companies are sending mixed